Now Available: Networking Online
Members can now login using their
online account and participate in
The Main Focus of Nutritional Counselling
is Wellness and Building Health
- Ultimately, the cells in our bodies are built from the raw materials we eat. The more suitable our food choices are to our specific requirements, the better cell structures we can build.
- Since every person is bio-chemically unique, individual nutritional imbalances and weaknesses must be assessed.
- An ROHP or RNCP will introduce new dietary habits, incorporating the latest nutritional breakthroughs, but it may be difficult to achieve optimal health through food alone. In such cases, ROHPs and RNCP's are trained to design personalized dietary supplement programs.
- Environmental pollution, metal toxicity, micro-organism imbalances and food sensitivities are among other factors that must be considered in constructing a nutritional program.
- Nutritional Consulting is not a regulated profession. However, IONC was established in 1983 to
assure the public that practitioners are meeting high educational standards.
- The designation "Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner"and Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner signifies a nutritional practitioner who has met the standards of the
IONC - a voluntary, independent, non-profit association.